LEADERS IN PERFORMANCE 2009
The first ever Leaders in Performance was a noticeable success.
The 2009 Conference Programme drew on the latest strategies and advances across a wide range of sports including cycling, tennis, athletics, US sports and football and appealed to those responsible for improving sporting performance whatever their field of play.
Specific areas covered included:
- How to buy and sell talent at the right time and the right price?
- How do you develop strategies to create a winning environment for sustained success?
- How do you build and lead a High Performance Management team?
- How do you successfully apply the use of innovative medical, sport science and psychological techniques to create a winning edge?
- What are the key criteria for developing a team environment to maximize player/athlete performance across different stages of a player’s career?
- How do you successfully identify, screen and recruit elite players / athletes?
- What are the most successful commercial models in the business of player management?
To view the Official Leaders in Performance Post Event Review Guide, please click here
The main conference brought together world leaders including Frank Dick, President, European Coaches Association; Dave Brailsford, Performance Director, British Cycling Federation; Gerard Houllier, Manager, Aston Villa FC; Bernie Mullin, Former President and CEO, Atlanta Hawks (NBA) and Atlanta Thrashers (NHL); Roger Draper, CEO, Lawn Tennis Association; Mike Forde, Director of Team Operations, Chelsea FC; Valter Di Salvo, Head of Real Madrid TEC High Performance Centre; Chris Wright, President, Minnesota Timberwolves (NBA) and Minnesota Lynx (WNBA) and many more.